Designed to aid positioning and to off-load pressure from the heels contributing to effective pressure relief.
The Repose Wedge has been designed primarily for off-loading pressure from the heels and can be used wherever support or elevation of the lower legs is required. The Repose Wedge offers the same pressure reducing properties as other Repose products.
Particularly suited to leg elevation to aid vascular conditions and a useful aid in posture support.
- Low Air technology distributes weight evenly and doesn’t lose its shape
- Designed for pressure relief on soft tissue areas and provide comfort
- Lightweight for easier transport
- Easy to clean and will deflate down to a compact size
- Helps distribute pressure evenly
- Repose can be cleaned and reused
- ALSO available with PU strap to attach the product to the bed
- Contents: 1 x Repose Wedge & 1 x Small Pump
- Inflated Dimensions: L 690mm x W 450mm
- Max Patient Weight 139kg
- Inflation, deflation and repacking instructions: Please see download tab for instructions.
- Cleaning instructions: Please see download tab for cleaning guidance.
INDICATIONS FOR USE
Repose products provide effective pressure redistribution for all people at risk of developing pressure ulcers, including those assessed as very high risk. Repose is also appropriate for users with pressure related tissue damage – clinical supervision is advised where the damage is severe.